Advancing Innovation - Inspiring Hope
Neurovations Research, headquartered in Napa, Ca is at the forefront of innovation in medical research. We develop evidence, through clinical research and consulting, to improve the efficiency and speed of delivery of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and biologics to the patient.
Founded in 2010 by CEO Dr. Eric Grigsby, Neurovations Research conducts Phase I-IV studies in numerous therapeutic areas. Dr. Grigsby has led clinical trials with more than fifty companies, partnering with industry leaders and early-stage companies in medical device (Phase I-IV) and pharmaceutical trials (Phase II-IV), including first-in-man medical device trials, double-blinded and placebo-controlled trials.
Our patient-centered approach creates success in rapid enrollment and quality trial management. Our investigator training facility helps us provide an unparalleled synergy of clinical research capabilities for pain management and neuroscience trials. We can provide site assessment and site qualifications services, competitive analysis, access to the webinar educational components including skills labs and webinars, and much more. At Neurovations, we bring hands-on peer-to-peer mentoring to our investigators.
Our organization focuses on several key principles
- Volume and breadth of therapeutic capability
- Quality experience for both sponsor and patients
- Consistency and scalability
- Expedited start-up and rapid patient enrollment
- Single point-of-contact for study finances and issue resolution
We offer additional value-added services:
- Market Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Protocol Development
- KOL and Advisory Board Development
- Human factor analysis and improvement
- Laboratory services to support development and research
- Access to Neurovations network of 40,000 stakeholders
- Promotional webinars, ACCME accredited educational and bioskills programs, and Neurovations Scientific Meetings