Welcome to the world of Neurovations Research, where cutting-edge exploration into the realm of neurology, pain and healthcare innovation unfolds. At Neurovations Research, we are dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and discovery in the fields of pain and neurologic disease.
Founded by CEO, Dr. Eric Grigsby, Neurovations Research conducts Phase I-IV studies in numerous therapeutic areas. Dr. Grigsby was trained in Clinical Research at Mayo Clinic and has led clinical trials with more than fifty companies. We have partnered with industry leaders and early-stage companies in medical device and pharmaceutical trials including first-in-man studies.
Experience and Practicality
- Single point-of-contact for fast budget and CTA agreement
- Central IRB
- Ambulatory surgery center and laboratory
- 30 years of experience in clinical research
- Successful plan for enrollment from diverse communities
- Decentralized trial capabilities and experience
- Principal Investigators in multiple specialties
- Experienced team of clinical research coordinators
- In-house marketing team for rapid subject enrollment
Our Organization Focuses on Several Key Principles
Areas of Expertise
Our commitment to staying at the forefront of these therapeutic areas allows us to provide invaluable insights and solutions, accelerating the advancement of studies and innovations. Whether it's streamlining processes or optimizing approaches, Neurovations Research stands as a trusted partner in research, dedicated to driving progress and facilitating breakthroughs.
- Pain pharmacology
- Dementia/ Alzheimer's Disease
- Targeted Drug Delivery/Implanted Pump
- Interventional Spine
- Osteoarthritis/ Autoimmune
- Degenerative Neurological Diseases
- Regenerative Strategies
Let's Work, Together
Neurovations, a patient care and innovation company, was founded in 1992 by CEO Dr. Eric Grigsby. Today, Neurovations is a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, and a world-class education program focusing in pain and neuroscience. Dr. Grigsby is deeply connected to the healthcare community through our non-profit HealthRoots Foundation. Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.